free hit counter Knit-Whit: Purse Lottery

Friday, February 05, 2010

Purse Lottery

Recently I hit the jackpot in the purse lottery.
My friend Splatgirl helped me bring an idea to a reality by using some of my deployed brothers camouflage pants in a purse for my mom. She also made this clutch for me, the backside of it consists of a cargo pocket from the pants making it twice as useful!
THEN...she had this little orange beauty waiting around for a forever owner so I took it off her hands too :) If you would like one of her gorgeous handbags visit her etsy shop.
I'm SO lucky to have a good friend who makes well designed hand crafted handbags!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Teresa said...

Wow! These bags are really cute! Your friend is really talented.

4:56 PM, February 12, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger