free hit counter Knit-Whit: What I'm Up To

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I'm Up To

Lately I've been catching up with some friends but when I'm at home I'm re-reading The Lovely Bones. I saw the movie on preview night and enjoyed it but not as much as I remember enjoying the book so I thought I'd dig it out and read it again. I received the Sony Reader for Christmas but I'm really struggling with it since I like to have a real book in my hands. Plus I have SO many books around the house that I have been meaning to read, probably a whole lifetime worth. I'm knitting a baby hat for a friends upcoming baby boy and I'm catching up on podcasts...oh how I love podcasts. And I'm hoping for a Vikings win this afternoon. What have you been up to?
What I'm up to - January

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Lots of knitting and very sad because there is no Vikings win to report. Again.

9:54 PM, January 24, 2010  
Anonymous Mary said...

I see you're cruising on the baby hat! Good job!

8:42 PM, January 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger