free hit counter Knit-Whit: Christmas Knitting #1

Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Knitting #1

I didn't do too much knitting for Christmas in '09 but vow to more, and earlier in the year for 2010!
Project number one is a wee felted tote bag.
Finished Felted Bag
Project Details:
Pattern: My go-to felted bag for a gift, a handout I received years ago at a LYS - for the Knit for a Cure MN campaign
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun & Araucania Nature Wool
Color: 144W Limestone & 43 respectively
Needles: Size 11 24" circular
Started: November 15, 2009
Finished: November 21, 2009
Knit for: Anita - I tucked some good organic chocolate inside for a fun Christmas gift!

Notes: I think Brown Sheep Nature Spun is one of my favorite felting yarns, I also like Patons Classic Wool.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hampers said...

Nice blog. Like your needle painting. Your project number one - wee felted tote bag really looks cute. Have a blessed new year.

6:51 AM, January 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger