free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog Biscuits

Monday, February 09, 2009

Dog Biscuits

Sure! I'll share the dog biscuit recipe, it's not an original of mine. I found it on the www but I can't remember where so I'll list it here.

Pumpkin Cookies
1 1/2 C whole wheat flour
1 C canned pumpkin
1T brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 T Crisco
1 egg
1/2 C buttermilk

Mix dry ingredients, cut in the Crisco. Beat egg with buttermilk & pumpkin and then add to dry ingredients. Stir until a soft dough forms. Drop on cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 min at 400ยบ.
Let cool & serve.
I forgot to add the brown sugar but the dogs still like them, they're not too picky.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. This sounds interesting. My Cookie liked pumpkin when she was younger. May have to try these.

10:13 AM, February 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger