free hit counter Knit-Whit: Six Things

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Six Things

Guinifer tagged me for the six things meme so here it goes ~

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I drive a pickup and I love it!
2. I hate the smell of smoked oysters
3. I don't like blinking Christmas lights
4. My favorite color changes almost daily
5. I am addicted to Diet Coke
6. I think I may like MN winters better than I like the summers (let's see if this is still true in Feb or March!)

I'm tagging NorCalMrs, Valkryie Knit This, Kym, Deb, pjbknit, and Sandy - she's well on her way to blogging every day this year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! Another winter lover! I'm not alone!

6:51 AM, December 10, 2008  
Blogger Kym said...

Yay! For diet coke!

7:00 AM, December 10, 2008  
Blogger Guinifer said...

I drive a Jeep - it's kinda like driving a truck!

2:39 PM, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger